Matte Black Blow Performance Exhaust
$950.00 incl. GST
Price excludes shipping
These bad boys are our finest creation, Packaged in polystyrene they come complete with O2 (Oxygen) Sensor reducers and bung caps.
Tested religiously for a period of 3 years they dramatically boost horsepower.
- 2 x Matte Black Exhaust Pipes with O2 Sensor Compatibility
- 2 x Copper Heat Shields
- 2 x Chrome Heat Shields
- 2 x Matte Black Heat Shields
- 2 x Removable Mufflers/Baffles (Pre-Installed)
- 2 x O2 Bung Plug/ Blanking Caps (use if model does not require O2 sensors)
- 2 x O2 Reducers (compatibile with 12mm & 18mm bungs)
- 1 x Centre Fitment Bolt
- 5 x Clamps
Does not include Flanges, Retaining Rings, Gaskets and Nuts. Purchase or use existing
|Engines:||• Evo & Twin Cam 80-131 ci|
• Fits Most Customs, Bobbers, Coppers and Pro Streets
• Most Harley Davidson models except for the VROD, & SPORTSTER
• Will fit Dyna with some modification, Install a sports air-cleaner, remove side- boards and install forward controls
• Application: Left and right side drive.
• Sports air Cleaner is required for fitment and performance
• Dyno tuning is recommended after fitment
• Fits up to 300 mm back tire
• Show Quality Chrome Finish or Matte Black Ceramic Heat Performance Finish
• Comes with oxygen sensors bungs and stainless steel reducers and & caps
• Description: Curved steel exhaust. 1.75” 2.25” and 2.50” outside diameter stepped.
• Easy to remove exhaust Baffles’ / Mufflers
• Decibel Reading (Taken from 103 ci Harley-Davidson engine) 108 db @ 2500 RPM
|Copper Maintenance:||• Copper Heat Shields come coated with Everbrite Coating "Protecta Clear ®. We recommend same or similar product to maintain copper shine|
|Recommendations:||Dyno Tune & install a Sports Air-cleaner for performance and pipe fitment|
|Decibel Levels:||Decibel Reading (Taken from 103 ci Harley-Davidson engine) 108 db @ 2500 RPM, Louder by up to 8 DB if you remove the baffles / mufflers. Baffles come assembled however are easily removed. Please check with local authorities for permitted DB levels.|