Terms & Conditions
Important Product & Warranty Information:
Blow Performance Exhausts & FSD 3D Hotrod Sinfuls
Our product is warranted against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of 24-months from date of purchase. Painted, chromed or plated surfaces are not warranted against discolouration or rust.. With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an after-market fuel injection control module & air-cleaner. Professional re-tuning is required.
Flanges and retaining rings are not included. Suitable for 80 ci - 131 ci 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models Harley Davidson, Customs and Choppers. Comes with removable Exhausts Baffles.
Comes with Oxygen Sensor adaptors, reducers and caps.
We recommend using Everbrite Coating "Protecta Clear®” or similar product to maintain Copper Shields. Labour costs and return freight are not included in the warranty. Incorrect installation, or modified systems will void all warranty.
Authorised warranty can only be issued directly from FSD EXHAUSTS AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd. All returns and warranties must be accompanied by a return authorisation number from FSD EXHAUSTS AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd. Proof of purchase must be provided for all returns or warranty claims.
2500 RPM - 108 (guide only)
Equipment used - Compact Digital Sound Level Meter QM1589.
Engine tested - Harley Davidson 103 CUBIC INCH
(Readings may vary from engine type and size. Please check with local authorities for permitted levels)
Manufactured in China.
3D HOTROD SINFULS
- Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an after-market fuel injection control module & air-cleaner. Professional re-tuning is required.
- There is no warranty on exhaust pipe systems with regard to any discoloration. Bluing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.
- Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
- Does not come with Exhausts Baffles
- Comes with Oxygen Sensor adapters
All of our exhaust systems are warranted against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of 6-months. This does not cover finishes such as plating, or painted or chromed surfaces with discoloration or rust. This warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the system, which may be proven defective under normal use. We will not warranty any system that has been abused, misused, improperly installed, or modified.
Dealers or distributors are not authorized to make dispositions binding upon FSD Exhausts Australia. We will not be responsible for any labor charges incurred in removing or replacing any system under warranty. All returns must be accompanied by a return authorisation number and a copy of the purchase invoice.
FSD Exhausts Australia will warrant only Genuine FSD Exhausts purchased in Australia and must have proof of purchase.. Check with any re-sellers to make sure the product is Australian authorised product.
Please check for proper fitment after installing your exhaust. If you have any questions regarding the pipes DO NOT start the motorcycle as this will void your return refund.
Note: Please see your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.
Thank you for considering our products.
Returns & Authorisation Number:
2IB Distributions Pty Ltd Suite 508 / 24-30 Springfield Ave Potts Point 2011 NSW
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org